The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015
DescriptionThe Official Guide for GMAT ® Review 2015 is the only official study guide from the creators of the test and delivers more than 900 retired GMAT questions and answer explanations and a 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts..
NEW to The Official Guide for GMAT ® Review 2015 :
- Access to the online Question Bank including more than 900 practice questions of all types with answers and explanations, math review, essay topics, and a diagnostic test, as well as access to 50 online integrated reasoning questions.
- Exclusive access to videos from real test takers and GMAC staff who share insight and tips on GMAT® preparation.
From the Back CoverThe preeminent source of practice questions, The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2015 helps you identify areas of strength and customize your study plan.
Here's what you'll find inside:
- Online question bank with 900 practice questions
- 50 Integrated Reasoning questions online
- Diagnostic test to help you get the most our of your study time
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
Visit mba.com, the official site of the GMAT, to join the community and enjoy these benefits:
- Register for the GMAT exam
- Sign up for GMASS® Search Service to be contacted by schools
- Use School Finder to seek the best graduate business program for you
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC)®.