What You’ll Get
Every Manhattan GMAT instructor has made it through an intensive audition process, trained for over 100 hours, and knows the GMAT backwards and forwards. Equipped with a comprehensive curriculum, our instructors are both captivating and challenging in the classroom. This is test prep that isn’t boring.
Complete Course students receive:
- 27 hours of classroom instruction
- Custom pre- and post-exam coaching through one-on-one Assessments
- Unlimited advice through our online forums
Much more than just tips and tricks, our comprehensive curricular approach focuses on the actual academic content needed to master the exam. Our materials are designed to help you build proficiency and confidence for every GMAT question type.
Our curriculum includes:
- Strategy Guides that equip you for the entire GMAT: math and verbal theory, problem solving techniques, essential formulae, and hundreds of examples
- Every Official Guide for GMAT Review (that’s over 1400 real GMAT problems!)
- Foundational math and verbal primers—including books, question banks, and online workshops to help you review
- Full Integrated Reasoning training, plus an online bank of questions for additional practice
- Replica of the GMAT’s notorious Test Simulation Booklet – the laminated scratch paper used during the actual exam
Suite of Online Resources
From the moment you register, you will have access to a full suite of online resources available exclusively through our Student Center. This includes:
- Six full-length Computer Adaptive Practice Tests, designed in-house by our veteran instructors to simulate the GMAT’s uniquely adaptive format
- Detailed practice dashboards that show you how you’re performing (including stats on accuracy, speed, and difficulty level) across every specialized math and verbal topic
- On Demand Class Recordings so you can review course concepts anytime
- eBook downloads of every Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guide, accessible on your iPad, Nook, smartphone, or other compatible mobile device
- Challenge problems, interactive labs, essay grading software, and dozens of additional resources
Want More?Learn More
Check out every item you receive as a Complete Course student.
Having him in my corner provided a great confidence boost that enabled me to improve my score from the 500 range to 720.Erica Liu, improved by over 200
I felt a sense of mastery of the material after nine weeks. The confidence made test day feel easy.T.J. Kennedy, 770 Scorer
The Complete Course, which meets for 9 sessions, is Manhattan GMAT’s flagship program. As such, we recommend our Complete Courses to any student who is not limited by time constraints or targeted areas of weakness. The classes are designed to cover all content areas tested on the GMAT. Our courses focus on real quantitative and verbal content, rather than test-taking tips and tricks. By learning how to apply this material to real GMAT questions drawn from past exams, students emerge with skills, strategies, and a confident approach to every problem type. Students should plan on 15+ hours of homework each week. We recommend studying for a few hours every day, rather than cramming all of your assignments into a day or two, which makes retaining the course material more difficult.
The content covered and the quality of instruction are exactly the same in our in-person and online courses. There are, however, a few logistical differences between the in-person and the online courses:
- Online courses are led by two instructors instead of one, to allow for substantial interaction among students and instructors.
- The process for making up missed class sessions is different for in-person and online courses. All course students have access to a pre-recorded set of class sessions. However, only online students have recordings of their own Complete Course as well. These recordings can be used to make up classes you missed or to review content later on.
When placing your order, you will have the option to select Ground, 2-Day, or Next Day delivery service. Orders placed before 1:00 PM EST Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 1:10 PM EST or on holidays and weekends will be processed on the following business day. Tracking information will be automatically emailed to you. If you are enrolling in a class at one of the following locations, you will also have the option to pick up your books at your first class session: Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Santa Monica, Silicon Valley, Washington, D.C. We recommend having the books shipped, as the complete set weighs close to 25 pounds and may be difficult to carry home. Access to all online resources, including electronic versions of our books, will be available in your Student Center immediately upon completion of your registration.
A minimum deposit of 50% of your class tuition is required to reserve your spot in a course. Complete payment for your course is due by the first class session. You can pay your balance prior to the first session at any time by logging into your Account History, or by contacting our office at 800-576-4628. All payments made to Manhattan GMAT are nonrefundable. (View our full policy here). Note that if you join a course after the first session has taken place, full payment is due at the time of registration.
We ask that all students complete a full length practice exam before the first class session, in order to receive a baseline score that can be used to gauge your progress during the course. You can take this practice exam by logging into the Student Center. We also suggest taking our brief Math Diagnostic Test and, if necessary, reviewing our Foundations of Math supplement or attending a Foundations workshop, which are free for complete course students (workshop recordings are also available to course students in the Student Center). If you are concerned about the Verbal section of the exam, we recommend reviewing our Foundations of Verbal materials before or early on in your program. The FoV Strategy Supplement provides a user-friendly review for those who want to cement their understanding of the basic principles of grammar, logic, and reading. Finally, we recommend reviewing the first three chapters of GMAT Roadmap to find out how best to organize your studies and how to master content efficiently.
The only things you need to bring with you to your first class session are a notebook and a pen or pencil to take notes. You can leave your Strategy Guides, Official Guides, and Test Simulation Booklet at home, as these materials will be used exclusively for homework and self-study.
All students, both in-person and online, will have access to a complete set of class recordings in the Student Center (located in the “Resources & Downloads” section). In-person course students may attend up to three make-up classes during and up to one month after their course. To schedule an in-person make-up class, please visit the “Your Class Schedule” section of your Student Center account or contact Manhattan GMAT at 800-576-GMAT(4628) to reserve a seat in an alternate session.
Students in online courses will have each of their nine class sessions recorded and accessible through Blackboard Collaborate, our live online e-learning platform. You can login and watch recordings of your specific class, taught by your instructors, at any time if you’ve missed a session. You can also utilize these recordings to re-watch previously attended classes that you found difficult. Recordings are available through Blackboard Collaborate almost immediately after a class session ends.
To view your online student class recordings:
- Go to www.blackboard.com and log-in with your username and password
- Select the ‘Utilities’ tab
- Click on the ‘Playback’ icon with the speaker graphic on it
- Set a date range inclusive of your class session and select ‘View Recorded Session List’
- Hit ‘Play’ next to the class session you would like to watch