Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

JoyC484
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

How to prepare a retake in one and a half month

by JoyC484 Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:43 am

Hi!

I have just received my Dec LSAT score, which is 164 and far below what I have expected. When I was preparing for the Dec test, I did PT50-80 for twice, and scoring between 170-175. However, the real score ended up 164. There are only one and a half month left for the Feb test and I wish I could score above 172. Is that possible? Is there anything else I could do for the preparation, since I have already done the PT twice? :(

I really need some advice for the retake preparation! Plenty thanks!

BTW, I think I was bad on RC but I really did not know how to improve it :(

AprilH656
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: How to prepare a retake in one and a half month

by AprilH656 Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:36 am

Good preparations are always leads to success. Success is the necessary and sufficient factor that is need for better career. Hence it is good to take proper preparations before the exams. At first we want to develop a self confidence. That is believe in yourself and hope that success is always along with you. Then every thing will be achievable by easily.

DominicG543
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by DominicG543 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:34 am

Everyone knows that for good preparation a lot of time is needed. But only several people gain success. That is because some of them are sure that they need motivation, which is temporary. And others at the same time knows that a self-discipline is more important and helpful for that. Sure, you know that you have to organize your working place, your schedule, your learning materials. Everything of that helps not to waste more quantity of time and energy than it is necessary. Now you have some ways and options that you used for preparation in the past, just consider which of them are productive nor and which less. And have a good luck.

michaelj998
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by michaelj998 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 am

High-quality planning is for all time leads to achievement. Accomplishment is the essential and enough factors that is require for improved occupation. Therefore it is fine to get proper preparations before the exams. At first we want to build up self-confidence. That is supposed in physically and hopes that achievement is always along with you. Then everything will be attainable by easily.