Manhattan Prep is teaming up with our friends at mbaMission to cover every base in helping you prepare for the 2017-2018 MBA admissions season. Join us for a free, five-part webinar series, Your Dream MBA: 5 Steps to Getting In. Get expert advice from our test prep masters on how to approach your prep in order to maximize your score, learn all the nuances of MBA applications and admissions from mbaMission’s Senior Consultants, and participate in a Q&A session with admissions officers from Yale, Columbia, and other top b-schools.
The Your Dream MBA series webinars will take place on consecutive Wednesdays from April 12 to May 10, 2017 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. EDT.
We hope you’ll join us for this special and informative series. Please sign up for each part separately via the links below—space is limited!
- Part 1 – April 12, 2017: Assessing Your MBA Profile & GMAT vs. GRE
- Part 2 – April 19, 2017: Selecting Your Target MBA Program & How to Study for the GMAT in Two Weeks
- Part 3 – April 26, 2017: Writing Standout B-School Admissions Essays & Maximizing Your ROI on the GMAT
- Part 4 – May 3, 2017: Advanced GMAT: 700+ Level Quant & Advanced GMAT: 700+ Level Sentence Correction Strategy
- Part 5 – May 10, 2017: Questions and Answers with MBA Admissions Officers from Top Programs
Admissions officers on this panel include:
Bruce DelMonico, Yale School of Management
Amanda Carlson, Columbia Business School
Additional admissions officers yet to be announced!
All attendees of this event will also receive:
- $100 off any Manhattan Prep Complete Course
- Free access to a Manhattan Prep computer-adaptive GMAT practice exam
- Free half-hour consultation with an mbaMission consultant
- Recording of the event after its conclusion
See you there—we hope to answer all your questions and make your MBA journey that much easier! ?