1. #whereisthesun #Ibrokemypencilsharpener #dreamedaboutanaloguewatchescomingtolifeandbitingme
2. Do lawyers put colorful balls in buckets in 8 min increments? #justcurious
3. Told my BF all the assumptions in his argument. He said assuming makes an ass of u and me. I said that has assumptions too #whatsbecomeofme
4. Don’t use webMD while studying for the LSAT. #hives #cancerorjustanxiety?
5. The individuals who construct standardized tests are called psychometricians. The psycho part fits.
6. My life has come down to a test that makes me crazy. #notmymarriage
7. Is it too late to be a doctor?
8. Dear Friends: I miss you. #waitforme #onedaywillhavealifeagain
9. I now read and respond to emails in 1 minute, 20 seconds or am filled with shame. #LSATsymptoms
10. Maybe there are some good logic games tactics in this pint of mint chocolate chip?
11. “How’s studying going?” If I get asked it again I am going to break a non-mechanical pencil.
12. Which argument is parallel to the parallel zits on my upper lip due to stress? #cannot
13. Some people cry when they fall in love. I just did my first logic game without missing any and cried. #nerdlife
14. I wish I had a nickel for every time I have said “practice test” in the last 3 months.
15. Good morning everyone else up at 7am on Sat. to take the LSAT. Let’s do this y’all. #EXPERIMENTAL SECTION #PLEASEDONTBEREADINGCOMP